During the phone screen is the best time to explain CORE Staffing’s submission profile requirements. The submission profile is your way to market your candidate and have them stand out from the crowd. Talk to your candidate about the importance of the documents needed for the submission profile.
CORE Staffing Basic Submission Profile
- Resume– up to date resume with start and end months and years for education and employment. Must also list city and state for each employment & education. All gaps in employment must be explained. i.e. maternity leave, FMLA, School, furlough due to covid, etc.
- Prophecy Skills checklist– assign appropriate skills checklist based on their specialty.
- Professional References -2 professional references from managers, supervisors, etc.- Professional Reference Form
- License Verification – Primary Source Verification, such as LARA, Nursys, etc.
- Certifications– up to date copies, front and back with scannable QR codes